Provide greater patient satisfaction, outstanding clinical outcomes, and financial performance.
Loyal patients are active participants in their own care. The relationships you need to create activated patients are nurtured by involving all members of your care team in collaboration.
When processes are functioning well healthcare organizations can allocate more attention to patient care and more resources to continuous improvement. Sound processes also contribute to the retention of healthcare staff, a key ingredient in expense reduction and patient satisfaction.
Healthcare Projects and Services
- Diagnostics - D.I.AL.O.G., based upon the Baldrige Healthcare Organizational Excellence Criteria
- Strategic Plan Facilitation - from Vision through Operational Alignment
- Merger and Acquisition Facilitation - Cultural Alignment and Process Redesign
- Executive One-On-One Coaching
- Leadership Team Development
- Structure and Tools for Quality Organization
- Preparation for transition to Electronic Health Records (EHR)